City Smart Way provides cultural-themed guided tours with licensed guides in Paris, France.
All our tours are private (except for temporary exhibitions–which can, however, be privatized). In other words, you and your party are the only clients. You get your guide’s full attention, you can ask any questions, and you don’t have to share the tour with people you don’t know.
All our guides work with a professional license, meaning we are 100% legal and can lead tours in museums. Added perk: with us, you enjoy priority access and always skip the line.
Native or adopted Parisians, our guides are neither pure scholars nor amateur locals – the best of both, really. We come from various cultures and have worked in a variety of professions. We banded together over a shared passion: bringing the richness, the zest, and the joy of Paris to people from all over the world.
Although our guides are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about arts and history, they won’t drown you in dates and names. We’ve got a world waiting for you – not an encyclopedia.
Meet the Guides
Thierry’s perfect day in Paris
- Get his first morning espresso at the counter of the first bar on his way.
- Escape to the gardens of Palais-Royal and read a good book by the fountains.
- Walk up the rue des Carmes by night, looking at the illuminated Pantheon.
Irina’s Parisian guilty pleasures
- Hot chocolate! Any time of the day/week/year. Favorite place: La Jacobine, in the 6th district.
- Chilling out in the little-known Allée des Cygnes (16th district), a green walk in the middle of the Seine with a spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Shamelessly squating La Belle Hortense (bookshop / café / wine bar in the Marais) with a glass of wine and a book.